Exceptional surface hardness to precisely file delicate components.
CORINOX files have an exceptional surface hardness grade of 1,200 HV (Vickers scale) and are used for precise filing.
- Extremely wear-resistant and sturdy thanks to high surface hardness
- Can also be used on materials that are difficult to machine
- Low tendency to cause chip adhesion
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- High-temperature-resistant materials
- Hard non-ferrous metal
- Fibre-reinforced thermosetting plastics (GRP, CRP)
- Surface work
- Work on edges
Comparison with needle files
|CORINOX needle files
CORINOX needle files have an exceptional surface hardness grade of 1,200 HV (Vickers scale) and can be used to precisely file components made of materials that are difficult to machine.
Cross cut for coarse precision work.
|Needle files are ideal for working on very small surfaces, cut-outs, geometries, profiles and radii. They can be used without a needle file handle thanks to the forged tang.